6th Annual COMARA/IRAA & Intelsat Summer Picnic - May 17
Purchase Tickets by May 7
||Sun.,17th May, 2015|
||12:00 pm - 4:00 pm|
||Seneca Creek State Park (Buck Pavilion)|
Members: $12.00 ea; spouse or 1 guest: $12.00 ea.|
Additional guests and non-members: $15.00 ea.
||Burgers, hot dogs, Crisp 'N Juicy chicken and refreshments|
Note: Pls let us know if you prefer vegan only.
The last three picnics held at Seneca Creek State Park in
2012, 2013 & 2014 were a big success with 70+ members and spouses/guests
from COMARA & IRAA along with current and former Intelsat staff
attending each event. Why mess with a good thing,
so this year's event will once again be held at
Seneca Creek State Park on Sun, 17th May.
The same delicious menu will be offered as well.
Pls mail check payable to:
Intelsat Retirees and Alumni Association
c/o Alan Olson
10406 Snapdragon Place
North Potomac, MD 20878
Note: Payment must be rcvd not later than Fri., 8th May..
Alternatively, you may make payment via PayPal on our website:
- Click on Click to Pay.
- Enter new Amount-to-Pay: (override $20.00 with new amount to be paid)
- Click on Enter new Amount-to-Pay
Note: Amount to pay is: will change from $20.00 default to new amount)
- Click on Begin Payment Process via PayPal
Area Map layout of Seneca Creek State Park
Seneca Creek State Park Info link
Google Map link to Seneca Creek State Park
Directions to Seneca Creek State Park (from Washington, D.C., Virginia, and points South):
- Take I-270 north towards Frederick, Maryland
- Take Exit 10, Route 117 (Clopper Road)
- At the bottom of the ramp take a right
- Park is about 2 miles ahead on your left
- Go to the main Park entrance kiosk - you will have to pay an entrance fee, so bring some cash:
- MD residents: $3.00/person
- Out-of-state residents: $5.00/person
- After you've gone through the gate, make a right at sign to Recreation Areas.
- Go about 1 mile (passing picnic areas Cardinal, Chickadee, Kingfisher, Bluejay & Nuthatch) until you come to a stop sign.
- Turn left at the stop sign towards Deer Ridge & Quail Ridge.
- Go about .6 mile (passing Fawn & Doe picnic areas) to Buck Pavillion to the right.
- There should be ample parking; else, there is some overflow spaces up ahead on the left.
Questions? Email Yobi Beraki at
firstname.lastname@example.org or Alan Olson at email@example.com